7 Motor system｜（1） A person shall not have anomaly, deformity, defection, or dysfunction in motor organs that may disrupt flight operation.｜（1） A person shall not have anomaly, deformity, defection, or dysfunction in motor organs that may disrupt flight operation.
7. A lamp unit, in the case of an embedded type, shall have such a design that it will withstand the load of aircraft wheels passing on it and it will not obstruct the taxiing of aircraft, and in the case of other types, when an aircraft comes into touch with it, it will not cause obstruction to the aircraft and it will not affect the functions of other lamp units.
7. Airspeed Indicating System with means of preventing malfunctioning due to either condensation or icing｜1, （or 2 in the case of aircraft exceeding 5,700 kilograms maximum take-off weight employed in air transport services）.
7. Daily quotation lists shall include the opening amount of consideration or Contract Price, etc., the highest amount of consideration or Contract Price, etc., the lowest amount of consideration, or Contract Price, etc., and the closing amount of consideration or Contract Price, etc., respectively, and shall be recorded for the date referenced by the list.
7. Of the total asset value of the trust property, the value of the specific call loans dealt with by one juridical person, etc, that is the basis of the calculation of the said total asset value, shall account for 25 percent or less.
7. The angle formed by a glide path and a horizontal plane shall not deviate from the set value in excess of 7.5% in the case of an ILS Category I glide slope unit or in excess of 4.0% in the case of an ILS Category III glide slope unit.
7. The t types of work referred to in the left column which handle harmful substances other than those mentioned in paragraph 4 and which continuously contaminate the workers' body, clothes, etc.: trainees shall not engage in these operations for a period exceeding two hours a day if they have been in training less than one year or four hours a day in the case of other trainees.
7. These types of work in places where gas, vapor or dust of low level harmful substances designated separately by the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare are generated: the trainees shall not engage in these operations for a period exceeding four hours a day.
7. With regard to transactions by auction method with a single amount of consideration or Contract Price, etc., the session shall be recorded. With regard to transactions by auction method with an amount of consideration or Contract Price, etc., which is individually determined, the time shall be recorded.｜7. With regard to the free margin, an amount calculated by deducting the amount scheduled to be refunded shall be recorded.
（7） A Bank shall endeavor to disclose matters of reference for depositors or other customers to learn the status of business and property of the Bank and its Subsidiary Companies, etc., in addition to matters prescribed in the provisions of the preceding paragraphs.
（7） A bankruptcy trustee shall give a notice of the amount of distribution determined pursuant to the provisions of paragraph （1） to the preceding paragraph to each bankruptcy creditor who may participate in the procedure for a final distribution （excluding a bankruptcy creditor who may not receive a final distribution pursuant to the provision of paragraph （5））.
（7） A claim management and collection company shall not, without good cause, request that a relative of a debtor, etc. （including a person who is in a common-law marriage with a debtor, etc. and any other person who lives with and shares living expenses with a debtor, etc.）, a person employed by a debtor, etc. or any other person who has a close relationship with a debtor, etc. pay the debt on behalf of the debtor, etc.
（7） A commission may establish an executive office pursuant to the provisions of an Act. The provisions of paragraphs 3 to 5 inclusive shall apply mutatis mutandis to the internal organization of an executive office.
（7） A Commodity Exchange shall not set off claims on a Member, etc. which it has gained through Business of Assuming Commodity Transaction Debts against its liabilities to said Member, etc. pertaining to guarantee funds.
（7） A Community Gas Utility may, within six months from the Date of Partial Enforcement, supply gas under the rates and other supply conditions approved under the proviso of Article 20 of the Old Gas Act as applied mutatis mutandis pursuant to Article 37, paragraph 1 of the Old Gas Act, without obtaining approval under the proviso of Article 37-6-2 of the New Gas Act.
（7） A Financial Instruments Business Operator, etc., when receiving a request under paragraph （1） for the Kind of Contract to which the Subject Contract belongs from an Applicant before the Expiration Date （hereinafter, such a request shall be referred to as the "Request for Renewal" in this paragraph）, shall not accept the Request for Renewal under paragraph （2） before the Expiration Date.
（7） A Gas Pipeline Service Provider shall, when intending to change the matters to which the notification given under paragraph 1 pertained, notify the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry to that effect.
（7） A General Electricity Utility may, within one month from the Date of Enforcement, supply electricity under the rates and other supply conditions approved under the proviso of Article 21 of the Old Electricity Act （excluding, however, the part exclusively pertaining to Specified-Scale Demand）, without obtaining approval under the proviso of paragraph 1 of Article 21 of the New Electricity Act.
（7） A General Electricity Utility shall, when having formulated provisions pursuant to the preceding paragraph, notify the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry of the provisions （hereinafter referred to as "Optional Supply Provisions"） pursuant to the provision of an Ordinance of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. The same shall apply where a General Electricity Utility has revised the provisions.
（7） A General Gas Utility shall, when having formulated provisions pursuant to the preceding paragraph, notify the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry of the provisions （hereinafter referred to as "Optional Supply Provisions"） pursuant to the provision of an Ordinance of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. The same shall apply where a General Gas Utility has revised the provisions.
（7） A judgment rendered with regard to an action set forth in paragraph （1）, except where the action is dismissed as unlawful without prejudice, shall approve or change the judicial decision set forth in said paragraph.