《数学》6は2で割り切れる。 【表現パターン】6 is divisible ［dividable］ by 2.
6 is the factorial of 3.
6 Kidney, urinary system, and reproductive system｜（1） A person shall not have any diseases or secondary diseases in kidney that may disrupt flight operation.｜（1） A person shall not have any diseases or secondary diseases in kidney that may disrupt flight operation.
6. Date transaction closed｜6. With regard to amount for maintenance of the clearing margin, the total amount of the amount for maintenance of the initial clearing margin, option fluctuating clearing margin, spot month additional clearing margin, extraordinary clearing margin and delivery clearing margin shall be recorded.
6. Of the total asset value of the trust property, the value of securities, etc. issued or dealt with by one juridical person, etc. that is the basis of the calculation of the said total asset value, shall account for 1 percent or less.
6. These types of work in places where gas, vapor, or dust of medium level harmful substances designated separately the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare are generated: the trainees shall not engage in these operations for a period exceeding two hours a day if they have been in training less than one year or four hours a day in the case of other trainees.
6. Transaction volume｜6. In cases of transactions on a Commodity Exchange Market by an account of Members, etc., the required amount of clearing margins shall be recorded by initial clearing margin, spot month additional clearing margin, extraordinary clearing margin, supplementary clearing margin, and option fluctuating clearing margin, and the total amount of such clearing margins shall also be recorded.
6. Transaction volume｜6. The amounts of consideration and total transaction amount shall be recorded by expiration month, Exercise Price, distinction of put or call, and session or time; and with regard to the total transaction amount, the total amount of the day and the month shall be recorded by expiration month and by distinction of selling or buying.
6. Water transportation business or air transportation business: Where, out of the total revenue from the operation or rental of vessels or operation or rental of aircrafts for any of the business years within the preceding two years, the ratio of the sum of said revenue to be received from a person other than affiliated persons exceeds 50 percent.
6. Water transportation business or air transportation business: Where, out of the total revenue from the operation or rental of vessels or operation or rental of aircrafts for the business year in which the foreign private bonds were issued, the ratio of the sum of said revenue to be received from a person other than affiliated persons exceeds 50 percent.
6. When a document is prepared by recording transactions separately by expiration month, transactions shall be recorded in the order of the shortest to the longest term until the expiration month （the same shall apply to reports of transaction volume）.
6. With regard to transactions by auction method with a single amount of consideration or Contract Price, etc., the session （morning or afternoon session） shall be recorded. With regard to transactions by auction method with an amount of consideration or Contract Price, etc., which is individually determined, the time shall be recorded.
（6） A Bank which has made a notification under the preceding paragraph shall be deemed to have obtained, on the Effective Date, the authorization for having the Bank, etc. Eligible to be a Subsidiary Company for which said notification has been made as its Subsidiary Company under the provisions of Article 16-2, paragraph （4） of the New Banking Act.
（6） A bankruptcy trustee, when he/she intends to conduct any of the acts listed in the items of paragraph （2）, shall hear opinions of the bankrupt, except in cases where such hearing is likely to cause a delay or in any of the cases listed in the items of paragraph （3）.
（6） A business operator that engages in the manufacture etc of specified engines and the interested persons may make the following request at any time during the business hours of registered inspection bodies for specified engines, provided, however, that they must pay the expenses fixed by registered inspection bodies for specified engines when making a request as mentioned in Item 2 or Item 4.