2 A person must be a graduate of a university or college of technology under the School Education Act after completing the prescribed courses of engineering and, in regard to the approved service listed in the left column, must have at least 3 years' experience for university graduates or at least 5 years' experience for a person other than university graduates.
2 A person must complete all the position judgments during a night flight with night astronomical observation at least 25 times, all the position judgments during a flight with radio position line, observation position line or other navigation data at least 25 times, and conduct field triaging utilizing them for navigation.
【バンド名】ツー・ブラザーズ・オン・ザ・フォース・フロアー◆オランダのMartin BoerとBobby Boer兄弟によって結成されたユーロダンスのバンド。1990年に"Can't Help Myself"がオランダのラジオ局で取り上げられて有名になり、1994年には歌手のDesiree Mandersを加えてリリースした"Never Alone"、"Dreams"、"Let Me Be Free"が世界中でヒットした。
2 Channel is the world's largest online bulletin board service.
"2 Channel" took first place overall in the ranking.
2 raised to the 10th power is 1024. ; 2 raised to the power 10 is 1024.
2の10乗は1024です。 【表現パターン】2 raised to the 10th power is 1024. ; 2 raised to the power （of） 10 is 1024.
2 Respiratory system｜（1） A person shall not have any respiratory diseases or pleural or mediastinal disease that may disrupt flight operation.｜（1） A person shall not have any respiratory diseases or pleural or mediastinal disease that may disrupt flight operation.
2. A foreign juridical person which is approved pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph shall possess the same private rights as may be possessed by the juridical person of the same kind which can be formed in Japan; provided, however, that, this shall not apply to any right which may not be enjoyed by a foreign national, or a right for which special provision is made in a law or treaty.
2. A liquidator who has assumed his/her office during the course of the liquidation must register his/her name and domicile within two weeks from the assumption of his/her office at the location of the principal office, and within three weeks from the assumption of his/her office at the location of its other office, and file such matter with the competent government agency.
2. A person falling under Article 331, paragraph （1）, item （ii） of the Companies Act or Article 331, paragraph （1）, item （iii） of that Act as applied with relevant changes in interpretation pursuant to the provision of Article 12, paragraph （1）, or any of Article 272-4, paragraph （1）, item （x）, （a） to （f） inclusive.
2. A person who has become a guarantor against the will of the principal obligor shall have the right to obtain reimbursement only to the extent that the principal obligor is actually enriched. In such case, if the principal obligor asserts that he/she had, prior to the day of the demand for reimbursement, grounds for set-off against the obligee, the guarantor may demand that the obligee perform the obligation which would have been extinguished by operation of such set-off.
2. A person who has been sentenced to imprisonment without work or a heavier punishment for violation of the provisions of laws and regulations relating to alien registration, except for those who were found guilty with suspension of execution of sentences.
2. A person who possesses any property of another for 10 years peacefully and openly with an intention to own shall acquire the ownership thereof if he/she was without knowledge and was not negligent when the possession started.
2. A privately appointed agent shall not assume the responsibility set forth in the preceding paragraph if it appointed the sub-agent in accordance with the nomination by the principal; provided, however, that, this shall not apply to the cases where the agent knows that the sub-agent is unsuitable or untrustworthy, and fails to notify the principal thereof or to dismiss the sub-agent.
2. a program which is provided simultaneously with goods exported from Japan and then re-exported after having been repaired in Japan, and which is the same as that initially provided under the permission for service transactions.
2. A pulse width （which refers to a period of time required for the amplitude of a pulse to reach a point 50% of its maximum amplitude in the falling edge from the point 50% of its maximum amplitude in the rising edge） shall be 3 microseconds or more to 4 microseconds or less.