1 A person who must have a competence certification for qualification of aircraft overhaul technician corresponding to the approved service listed in the left column and must have at least 3 years' experience for the approved service.
《掲》青信号につき1台◆カリフォルニア州の高速道路では、交通量が多い個所の入り口ランプでは導入車線の中ほどに信号機が設置されてあり、このサインがある。高速に入るには信号の所で一旦停止して、青信号に変わったら発進して高速に入っていく。入り口ランプによっては青信号につき前後2台（2 CARS PER GREEN）の車が発進できる所もある。
1 cm dose equivalent
1 followed by __ zeros
《a ～》〔大きな数などを表して〕1の後ろに0を＿個並べたもの ・A trillion is a 1 followed by 12 zeros ［zeroes］. : 1兆は、1の後ろに0を12個並べたものです。 【表現パターン】1 followed by __ zeros ［zeroes］
1 General｜（1） A person shall not have anomaly, deformity, or dysfunction in the head, face, neck, trunk, or extremities that may disrupt flight operation.｜（1） A person shall not have anomaly, deformity, or dysfunction in the head, face, neck, trunk, or extremities that may disrupt flight operation.
1 kg of smashed Ginguba （peanuts） -- （you can use peanut butter if there is no real Ginguba） Add the peanut butter to the saucepan with tomatoes and onions and keep on stirring until it becomes a soft consistent sauce.
1. A harmonised regulatory standard is of value for the extent and duration of treatment needed to provide the safety data base for drugs intended for long-term treatment of non-life-threatening conditions.
1. A juridical person must complete its registration within two weeks from the day of its establishment at the location of its principal office, and within three weeks at any location of its other office.
1. A juridical person must prepare its inventory of property at the time of its establishment, and at any time between January and March of each year, and must keep it at its principal office at all times; provided, however, that, in cases a juridical person establishes any specific fiscal year, it must prepare the inventory of property at the time of its establishment and at the end of its respective fiscal year.
1. A minor must obtain the consent of his/her statutory agent to perform any juristic act; provided, however, that, this shall not apply to an act merely intended to acquire a right or to be relieved of a duty.
1. A person who concluded a contract holding himself/herself out as an agent of another person shall be liable to the counterparty for the performance of the contract or damages as chosen by such counterparty if he/she is unable to prove his/her authority of agency nor obtain the ratification of the principal.
1. A political party or organization which encourages acts of violence or the assault, killing, or injury of officials of the Government or local public entities for the reason of their being such officials.
1. A pulse rise time （which refers to a period of time required for the amplitude of a pulse to rise from a point 10% of its maximum amplitude at its rising edge to reach 90% of the amplitude） and a pulse fall time （which refers to a period of time required for the amplitude of a pulse to fall from point 90% of its maximum amplitude at its falling edge to reach 10% of the amplitude） shall be the closest possible to 2.5 microseconds and it shall not exceed 3 microseconds.