The demonstrators have joined under the motto: "We are the 99% who will not tolerate the greed and corruption of the remaining 1%."〔【出典】Global Voices Online◆【英文】Robert Valencia ◆【和訳】Hisaho Tsutsumi ◆【License】CC BY 3.0 〕
And whoever should reply: If the people have property outside the city, and see it burnt, they will not remain patient, and the long siege and self-interest will make them forget their prince;〔【出典】日英対訳文・対応付けデータ（独立行政法人情報通信研究機構）〕"_PRI2-10", "2251119"
China should be clear that H. H. Dalai Lama is not only the former Tibetan "Child King" but also a spiritual Buddhist monk sacrificing his whole life without luxury and thought of self.〔【出典】Hiragana Times, 2001年3月号◆【出版社】株式会社ヤック企画 〕"HT173022", "2279466"
They acted with a view to raising public awareness around the Japanesegovernment-sponsored Southern Ocean whaling programme, rather than for illegitimate personal gain, while working for a well-respected international organization.〔【出典】アムネスティ発表国際ニュース（2008年7月15日） 〕
Unfortunately, it seems many leaders execute politics not for their people, but for their own self-interests and to help them maintain their grip on power. This, unfortunately, often leads to the endangering of situations between countries.〔【出典】Hiragana Times, 2006年11月号◆【出版社】株式会社ヤック企画 〕"HT241025", "2548079"