1. To have completed and graduated from a regular scientific course of a university or a technical college accredited under the School Education Act, and have business experience for ten years or longer in design supervision or execution supervision of civil engineering work thereafter.〔【出典】日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム 〕
2. To have completed and graduated from a regular scientific course of a senior high school or a secondary school accredited under the School Education Act, and have experience having engaged in design supervision or execution supervision of civil engineering work for fifteen years or longer thereafter.〔【出典】日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム 〕
4. To have passed the examination for class-1 engineering work execution process supervisors or class-1 building work process supervisors prescribed by Article 27-3 of the Enforcement Order of the Construction Industry Act.〔【出典】日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム 〕
3. To have passed the examination for class-1 engineering work execution process supervisors or class-1 building work process supervisors prescribed by Article 27-3 of the Enforcement Order of the Construction Industry Act.〔【出典】日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム 〕
3. To have passed the examination for class-1 engineering work execution supervisors or class-1 building work execution supervisors prescribed by Article 27-3 of the Enforcement Order of the constructors Act.〔【出典】日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム 〕
After graduating from the University of Toronto Department of Civil Engineering in 1994, and being unable to locate a job in this dying field for a year, my classmate from Hong Kong finally found a job for me in Hong Kong.〔【出典】Hiragana Times, 1997年11月号◆【出版社】株式会社ヤック企画 〕"HT133026", "2236097"
（2） The term "By-products" as used in this Act shall mean products generated as by-products from the manufacture, processing, repair or sale of products, supply of energy or construction work for civil engineering or building （hereinafter referred to as "Construction Work"） （excluding radioactive substances and articles contaminated thereby）.〔【出典】日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム 〕
Their son, who was born in 1976, graduated from high school in Spain, studied Civil Engineering at Duke University in the United States, and went to work for the major company, Caterpillar.〔【出典】Hiragana Times, 2001年2月号◆【出版社】株式会社ヤック企画 〕"HT172004", "2513014"
"Also, it is very cheap compared to with other building materials," says Christian Meyer, head of Columbia University's Department of Civil Engineering, adding, "And you can get it almost everywhere... because the ingredients that you need ［to make concrete］ you find ［almost］ everywhere.""VOA-T020", "2161129"
"If the meter in sea level rise were to happen very rapidly, say in 50 years, it will be very hard to build the infrastructure, you know the dykes - and the other things to hold back the water - quickly enough to prevent the inundation that would occur with a meter of sea-level rise," he said."VOA-T170", "2169769"
"The most common one is that we simply use less cement and replace it with some other material that has cementitious ［cement-like］ properties that happen to be byproducts of other industrial processes," says civil engineer Christian Meyer."VOA-T020", "2178208"
And my boyfriend was told indirectly by his boss from the civil engineering company where he worked that they wanted him to quit.〔【出典】Hiragana Times, 1994年12月号◆【出版社】株式会社ヤック企画 〕"HT098053", "2248959"
【組織】Canadian Geotechnical Society〔【略】CGS〕
【組織】Canadian Society for Civil Engineers〔【略】CSCE〕
【組織】California Council of Civil Engineers and Land Surveyors〔【略】CCCE&LS〕
【組織】Connecticut Society of Civil Engineers〔【略】CSCE〕
Knowledge of blasting methods using concrete breakers｜（1） A person must be a graduate of a university, etc. who completed an industrial chemistry, mining or civil engineering course and, after graduation, must have two years or more of experience in blasting using concrete breakers.〔【出典】日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム 〕
The Swedish chemist invented dynamite, which proved to be useful for civil engineering work."MB003568", "2471360"
Nobel initially invented dynamite to facilitate engineering work."MB003406", "2412864"
【組織】Puerto Rico Institute of Civil Engineers〔【略】IICPR〕
（b） A person who graduated from a high school or secondary education school under the School Education Act or an industrial school under the old Secondary School Ordinance （Imperial Ordinance No. 36 of 1943） after completing a course in chemistry, mechanical engineering or civil engineering or any other course similar thereto, and has experience of being engaged for at least two years in total in the services for construction, maintenance and operation or Inspection of Gas Facilities.〔【出典】日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム 〕